Wednesday, July 21, 2010

She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an 'L' on her forehead

Smash Mouth sometimes says it best. Gotta love this song.
With my friends getting married left and right, marriage and wedding planning is constantly barraging my thoughts. I've been observing all the different styles and preferences that each girl(or guy) has wanted. Some I would really like to implement into my own wedding when that day comes. Mine will either be a Fall wedding or Spring. Winter is too cold and Summer is too hot. Plus, if you get married in Spring, you have all summer to be together and party and stuff. Music will be a big deal. I think an all out dance party would be perfect. Colors- probably blues and green, accents of red everywhere because I love that color. Food will be delicious, tons of fruit for sure. I would like something both inside and outside because I think both are great.
Now for the dress:

None of these will I EVER wear
I don't even know why anyone came up with these dresses and that they actually wore them. Gross! In any case, my wedding dress will look nothing like any of these, but I thought they were so ridiculous I had to put them up. Some I couldn't because they were pretty much naked. Who does that?! Commentary to ensue:

I've always thought of myself as patriotic, however, this has gone too far.


I hate it when you dream you're in your underwear... wait.

Two things: I don't think
this is the kind of glowing
a bride is going for. And
talk about fire hazard.

It's a garbage bag... dresses for under $5!!

Newspaper dress, fresh off the press. Get it now while it's still hot... not!

Recycled Baby Cradle

Balloon girl... I can't imagine all the time put into that dress.

Classy... I think she took her man's shirt and attached a curtain.

Poor girl, she doesn't even know she
lookes like a cake.

I want to jump on her massive train.

Mariah, who told you this was okay?

Peacock? It's the males, not the females that have those colors.

Hahahaha, no!

Worried the authorities will find you,
try the Camo/hunting wedding, a sure
fire way to make sure the wild-life
attend your reception.

I think she forgot the rest of her dress.






Last one which wins the award for 
"Classiest Wedding Dress" goes to the
politically-correct-hole-in-one-original



I hope to never see these dresses again. The end. Mine will look way good guys, don't worry. I have a pretty good idea already- I know what I want. Unfortunately for you, you won't be able to see what I have in mind till later. At least you know what I won't be wearing!



UPDATED! Here is my wedding dress. I think it stayed away from all of these terrible dresses and I'd like to think it's pretty classy.

3 comments:

  1. ha ha hilarious post. I was thinking blue green for my wedding... ha ha ha. Now I know why were friends we think a like. perfect. I guess we have to find the men to make it possible. Love the dresses and your comments with them. You are hilarious. I love it. And thank goodness they are dresses you won't be wearing. :) Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're hilarious!!! Honestly I was laughing the whole time I was reading this! The dresses especially, my favorite would have to be the garbage bag dress. I couldn't stop laughing! Hahahahaha!!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Bina.... sooooooo funny! You could always go for a 'White Trash' -Bag wedding gown.... lol... :D

    ReplyDelete